The aim of the programme is to prepare graduates for the profession of physiotherapist with a unique health and sports focus, for work as university educated professionals involved in the development of physiotherapy and the promotion of the integration of theory and practice – individuals possessing the theoretical knowledge and practical skills necessary for lifelong learning in their specialty and for further academic education.
WHY CHOOSE PHYSIOTHERAPY AT OUR SCHOOL?
The graduates are highly qualified to work in health care settings as well as in sports. Our university provides professionals with superb theoretical knowledge and practical skills. The focus is not only on preparing future PTs but also professionals who will further develop the field of physiotherapy, work in academic settings and in research.
Title of study programme
Type of study programme
Bachelor´s degree, state-accredited
Study programme profile
Form of study
Standard length of study
Language of study
Awarded academic title
Approximately 12 students to be accepted in 2021/2022
- Palacký university ranks second best czech university
- Unique study program
- Individual and personal approach
- Modern methods of teaching
- Close contact with professors
- Possibility to study at one of our 40 partner institutions within erasmus+
- Modern accommodation
- Full student support
- Complete health coverage
- Tutoring and counselling
- Numerous sporting facilities
- Administrative help
- University cafeterias
Apply for admission: from 1st January 2021
Deadline for applications: 30th June 2021
Registration fee: 690 CZK
Applicants are obliged to pay the registration fee by the respektive deadline for applications at the latest.
Tuition fee: EUR 8,000 per academic year
The entire course is taught in English language.
Documents Required for Application
The application is submitted in an eletronic form
- Certificate of a comlete high/secondary education or the study in the last year of secondary school
- Proof of English language competence, minimum level B1 according to CEFR:
- PET/FCE Cambridge exam
- BULATS score 60
- IELTS 5 min 4 from each part or documents about previous study in English language
- Passport Copy of valid passport or European ID card
The original document proving the completed secondary education (accompanied by a certified translation to Czech or English in case it is not originally in one of these languages) must be submitted by the deadline also as officially authenticated hard copies to the International relations Office of the Faculty of Health Sciences:
Ms. Irena Jedličková
International Relations Office
Faculty of Health Sciences
775 15 Olomouc
WE WILL ACCEPT APPLICANTS FOR STUDY WITHOUT ENTRANCE EXAM!