The aim of the programme is to prepare graduates for the profession of physiotherapist with a unique health and sports focus, for work as university educated professionals involved in the development of physiotherapy and the promotion of the integration of theory and practice – individuals possessing the theoretical knowledge and practical skills necessary for lifelong learning in their specialty and for further academic education.
Why choose physiotherapy at out school?
The graduates are highly qualified to work in health care settings as well as in sports. Our university provides professionals with superb theoretical knowledge and practical skills. The focus is not only on preparing future PTs but also professionals who will further develop the field of physiotherapy, work in academic settings and in research.
Title of study programme
Type of study programme
Bachelor´s degree, state-accredited
Study programme profile
Form of study
Standard length of study
Language of study
Awarded academic title
Approximately 12 students to be accepted in 2021/2022
Important notice: during the study of physiotherapy, students work in pairs to practice learned techniques and procedures on each other and on patients. This work requires physical contact (touching) between students or on a patient with exposed body parts, i.e., legs, lower back, arms, etc.
- Palacký university ranks second best czech university
- Unique study program
- Individual and personal approach
- Modern methods of teaching
- Close contact with professors
- Possibility to study at one of our 40 partner institutions within erasmus+
- Modern accommodation
- Full student support
- Complete health coverage
- Tutoring and counselling
- Numerous sporting facilities
- Administrative help
- University cafeterias
- The entire course is taught in English language
Apply for admission: from 1st November 2021
Deadline for applications: 30th June 2022
Registration fee: 690 CZK
Applicants are obliged to pay the registration fee by the respektive deadline for applications at the latest.
Tuition fee: EUR 8,000 per academic year
Prospective students of the bachelor degree programmes of Physiotherapy must meet the following requirements:
- Submit a certificate of a complete high/secondary education. A copy of the certificate may be submitted during the application procedure.
- Non-native English speakers are requied to sumbit a proof of English language competence, minimum level B1 according to CEFR
- PET/FCE Cambridge exam
- BULATS score 60
- IELTS 5 min 4 from each part or documents about previous study in English language
- Following admission, the applicant from a non-EU country must apply for a long – term visa in his/her country of residence. Please contact the nearest representative office of the Czech Republic.
- Before registration, the student has to sign a contract with Faculty. The contract also includes an agreement about the tuition fee of EUR 8,000 per year and other rights and duties of the student, including his/her medical examinations and vaccinations.
The original document proving the completed high/ secondary education (accompanied by a certified translation to Czech or English in case it is not originally in one of these languages) must be produced not later than by 31. 7. 2022 at:
Palacký University Olomouc
International Relations Office
Mgr. Magda Pařilová,
771 47 Olomouc
WE WILL ACCEPT APPLICANTS FOR STUDY WITHOUT ENTRANCE EXAM!